VIRTUAL REALITY COURSE (VRC) is a virtual training program that lets you take a 10-day virtual reality training course in less than an hour.
In this course, you will learn about virtual reality and its applications.
Here are some key things to know: • The course includes 10 virtual reality courses from top VR studios.
• There is a pre-requisite for this course; you must take a prearranged virtual reality certification exam (VRCC), which is not required for any of the virtual reality content.
• The VRC class lasts for a minimum of 10 days and can be completed in 2 hours, 30 minutes or 45 minutes.
• You can sign up to the course anytime between August 15 and November 1.
• This course will include a VRCC exam, which is a formal test to verify that you are comfortable taking a VR certification exam.
• For this virtual reality virtual training course, the instructor provides you with a detailed instruction manual for the VRCC exams.
• In this virtual training, the instructors use real-world examples and video footage to demonstrate the benefits of virtual reality.
• VRC will cover topics such as VR, AR, and immersive virtual reality experiences, and will include lectures on key concepts such as the psychology and neuroscience of VR, how to use virtual reality devices, and the different types of VR applications.
• If you are a senior, please sign up for the VRC course at the time of your interview, and we will give you access to this virtual course at no cost to you.
• Check out more virtual reality video from VRCC: VRCC video review.